Bacon Mayo Dip
Posted on October 17, 2018
Incredibly easy Vegan Bacony Dip Recipe! Dip anything you like in it - chips, veggie sticks, or slather it on a burger!
- 1 cup Oil (Grapeseed or Avocado is best)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened non-dairy milk (soy, almond)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp White Vinegar
- A good sprinkle of Deliciou’s Bacon Seasoning (your choice of flavour)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using an imersion blender, blend until nice and thick
- Place in bowl and mix in vegetable oil and Deliciou’s Bacon Seasoning
- Serve immediately with your homemade Bacon Mayo!
*Make sure all ingredients are room temperature.
* This mayo will only keep for 5 days in the fridge.
*If you find that the mayo seperates after removing from fridge, just mix it up and you are good to go!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.