Maple Bacon Pancakes
Posted on September 07, 2017
Bacon Pancakes- why have regular pancakes when you have bacon in it?
- 2 ½ cups self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 100 grams sugar (optional)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 250 grams melted butter
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Deliciou’s Maple Bacon Seasoning
- Maple syrup to serve
- Combine self raising flour, egg, sugar, milk and melted butter. Add in your Maple Bacon Seasoning and mix until smooth.
- On a pan on medium heat, pour one ladle of batter into pan. Flip when the top bubbles or until side is golden brown
- Serve it with maple syrup!
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.