Bacony Chicken Parma
Posted on February 12, 2017
While the picture of this delicious meal may conceive you to believe that only pros can make it - the ingredients and steps involved are minimal:
- 3 Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs (buy at supermarket)
- 2 Cup plain flour
- 4 Eggs
- Bacon Seasoning
- 3 Hand full mozzarella cheese
- 6 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- Follow the instructions as seen in the video above or read the steps below:
- Cut holes in the chicken and stuff it with mozzarella cheese and Bacon Seasoning.
- Dip the chicken breasts in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry the chicken on 1 minute on each side in a pan.
- Place 2/3 of the chopped tomatoes on a baking tray and place the chicken over it. Top-up with more chopped tomatoes.
- Add parmesan cheese and basil on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200 celcius for 25 minutes.
Serve by itself or with assorted garnish.
Grab a combo pack of Bacon Seasoning from our online store today to get 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.