Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice
Posted on August 19, 2020
Comfort food at it’s best! Cheesy, savoury and filling, this fried rice is sure to be a favourite amongst the whole family.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 clove of garlic - finely chopped
- 1 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - cut into strips
- 100 grams of mushrooms - sliced
- 1 carrot - cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp of Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning
- 30 grams of frozen peas
- 300 grams of cooked white rice
- Salt, pepper
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Using a deep pan or a wok, heat some oil on high heat and fry garlic and onions until fragrant, golden and crispy.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms and carrots. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, season with Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning and add salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are well cooked and slightly charred.
- Add peas in and cook for another 3 minutes until peas are tender.
- Finally, add in the rice and let it cook for another 3 minutes whilst stirring to ensure everything is well combined. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds and serve whilst hot!
Grab your Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning online today!