Cheesy Bacon Fried Rice
Posted on August 19, 2020
Comfort food at it’s best! Cheesy, savoury and filling, this fried rice is sure to be a favourite amongst the whole family.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 clove of garlic - finely chopped
- 1 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - cut into strips
- 100 grams of mushrooms - sliced
- 1 carrot - cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp of Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning
- 30 grams of frozen peas
- 300 grams of cooked white rice
- Salt, pepper
- Spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Using a deep pan or a wok, heat some oil on high heat and fry garlic and onions until fragrant, golden and crispy.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms and carrots. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, season with Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning and add salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are well cooked and slightly charred.
- Add peas in and cook for another 3 minutes until peas are tender.
- Finally, add in the rice and let it cook for another 3 minutes whilst stirring to ensure everything is well combined. Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds and serve whilst hot!
Grab your Deliciou Cheesy Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over $25.