Posted on March 18, 2020
This plant-based classic Chicken Patty dish with pea puree and nacho cheese sauce will delight your week nights in just a few simple steps!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes 12 - 16 patties
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
For the pea puree:
- 400 grams frozen peas
- 100 mls coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- Salt & black pepper
For the Nacho Cheese Sauce:
- 100 mls of vegan mayo
- 100 mls water
- 4 tsp of Deliciou Nacho Cheese seasoning
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil then mould into patties.
- Fry the patties in oil for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Boil the peas for about 5 minutes and add to a blender with the rest of the puree ingredients - blitz until nice and smooth.
- Mix the mayo with water (add water gradually) and Nacho Cheese Seasoning until well combined.
- Serve the patties on top of the pea puree and finish with the Nacho Cheese Mayo Sauce. Serve with your favourite side dish and enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken now and get free worldwide shipping on all orders over $30.