Posted on July 17, 2020
These quesadillas are so addictive! Gooey and melty with cheese and filled with a hearty and tasty plant-based chicken filling.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 capsicum, finely diced
- ½ cup pickled jalapenos, finely chopped (optional)
- 125g sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 30g sachet taco seasoning
- 12 regular sized tortillas
- 2 cups grated vegan cheddar
- Vegan cream cheese/sour cream
- Coriander, to garnish
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou Box and prepare the chicken as a mince.
- Heat up 3 Tbsp oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until translucent. Add chicken mince to pan and stir occasionally for 6-8 mins or until golden brown.
- Add in capsicums, jalapenos and sweetcorn and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, add a tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and top with a layer of the chicken topping, more cheese and another tortilla. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Cut into triangles and serve immediately with salsa, vegan cream cheese/sour cream and a garnish of coriander - enjoy!