Posted on July 17, 2020
These quesadillas are so addictive! Gooey and melty with cheese and filled with a hearty and tasty plant-based chicken filling.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 100 grams of sweetcorn
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- ½ tsp of dried oregano
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 150 grams of vegan cheddar, shredded
- Vegan mayonnaise
- Fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou Box and prepare the chicken as a mince.
- Heat up vegetable oil in frying pan on med-high heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until translucent.
- Add chicken mince into pan and cook on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Add in red bell peppers, jalapenos and sweetcorn and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, dried oregano and paprika and stir well. Set aside.
- To make up the quesadilla, place tortilla into a pan over medium heat. Sprinkle the tortilla with vegan cheese and spread an even layer of the filling on top of the cheese. Top the filling with another layer of cheese and another tortilla. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Cut into triangles and serve immediately with vegan mayo and fresh parsley - enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $25.