Posted on March 19, 2020
Treat your nearest and dearest to this awesome Plant-Based Chicken Teriyaki in just a few easy steps!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- Chilli peppers
- Sesame seeds
- Lime wedge
- Cooked rice noodles
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil then shape into thumb sized chicken strips.
- Add some oil to a hot pan and start by frying the onions and garlic.
- After a few minutes, add in the chicken strips, carrots and broccoli.
- Cook for a further 5-6 minutes, constantly stirring so everything cooks evenly. Once golden, add the Teriyaki sauce.
- Stir, and cook for a further 2 minutes and serve on a bed of cooked rice noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and some chopped chilli peppers. Enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken online and get free worldwide shipping on all orders over $25.