Creamy Potato Salad
Posted on July 29, 2020
Deliciously creamy and deceptively vegan. This twist on a classic is surprisingly light and morish! Grab your forks, because you’ll be wanting seconds!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
500 grams of baby potatoes, cut into 4 pieces
1 Tbsp of vegetable oil
50 grams of frozen peas
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
1 sprig of spring onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp of vegan mayo
2 Tbsp of water
1 Tbsp of Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
1 tsp of lemon juice
½ tsp of black pepper
½ tsp of cayenne pepper
- Begin by boiling the potatoes for approximately 30 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, heat up the vegetable oil in a pan and cook the frozen peas for 3 minutes or until tender. Place to the side and allow to cool.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and place them into a salad bowl. Allow to cool until room temperature.
- Whilst the potatoes and peas are cooling, mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth in consistency.
- Once cooled, in the salad bowl with the potatoes, add in the red onions and cooked peas. Pour the dressing over and mix gently until all ingredients are well coated and combined.
- Top with spring onions and serve! Super creamy and delish. Yum!
Grab your Deliciou Ranch Seasoning online today!