Crispy Smashed Potatoes
Posted on January 14, 2022
Didn't think it was possible for potatoes to be any more delicious? Think again. These crisp, herby smashed potatoes with Fries Seasoning will blow your mind with how crunchy and tasty they are. Get in quick - blink, and they'll all be eaten!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 750g (about 10) small potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp melted vegan butter
- Deliciou Fries Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 mins or until fork tender. Drain in a colander and let sit for 5 mins to dry.
- Use a potato masher to smash potatoes down a little more than halfway. They should split and have lots of chunky bits, but still hold together mostly. The thinner they are, the more crispy they will get. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Mix together the olive oil and melted vegan butter, then drizzle over each smashed potato. Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden and crunchy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Deliciou Fries Seasoning. Get them while they’re hot!