Posted on January 14, 2022
Plant-based dumplings have never been so easy! We’ve taken the guesswork out of flavouring the mix with our San Choy Bow mince, and made this recipe with only 5 ingredients. Get the family (or friends) together to assemble the dumplings for a rewarding and delicious experience!
Prep time: 40 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 packet Deliciou San Choy Bow
- 225g can water chestnuts, drained, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely sliced cabbage
- ¼ cup dumpling sauce
- 1 package dumpling wrappers
- Prepare and cook the Deliciou San Choy Bow according to package directions.
- Finely chop the water chestnuts and add them to the San Choy Bow mince, along with the cabbage. Stir through for 2 mins until cabbage is wilted, then mix in the dumpling sauce. Remove from heat.
- Place a small bowl of water close by. Get one of the dumpling wrappers and use your finger to wet around the edges. Spoon 1-2 tsp of the mixture into the middle and then pinch together one third of the sides. Then, pinch together the other two thirds to make a triangle. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Place the dumplings in the oil for 30 secs, then add ½ cup of hot water to the pan and cover with a lid. Allow the dumplings to steam, until all the water has evaporated. Remove the lid and cook for 1-2 mins so the bottoms crisp up.
- Serve straight away with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!