Garlic Mash Potato
Posted on July 17, 2020
A tasty twist on a classic favourite, this garlic mash is creamy, savoury and sure to hit the spot!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 500 grams potatoes, peeled and cut
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk (soy/almond)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil , or more if needed
- A good sprinkle of Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Chives for garnish
- In a large pot, place peeled potatoes and just enough water to cover potatoes. Boil for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, you’ll be able to stick a fork through them with ease.
- Remove from heat and drain water from potatoes.
- Add non-dairy milk, olive oil and a good sprinkle of Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning and mash together until ingredients are well combined and potatoes are nice and fluffy. Add more garlic seasoning if desired.
- Serve with a sprinkle of freshly cut chives and enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Garlic Lovers Seasoning online today!