Nacho Cheese Dip
Posted on June 01, 2021
Looking for a guilt-free, nut-free, vegan version of your favourite Nacho Cheese Dip? Look no further - this cauliflower-based Nacho Cheese Dip is the answer to all your prayers! It’s absolutely delicious and satisfying, and you can feel good about eating it too!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Serves: 1 bowl
- 1 large head of cauliflower, florets boiled and drained
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp cornflour + 1 tsp water, mixed
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Blend cooked cauliflower and butter into a smooth puree, then pour into a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add the cornflour and water mixture and continuously stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning and season with salt if necessary. Serve warm with an extra sprinkling of seasoning, crack open some corn chips or veggies sticks and enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning online and get shipping for all orders over $40.