Nacho Cheese Fries
Posted on April 14, 2018
Bored of your regular ol' nachos? Try our nacho fries! So easy to make and sooo delicious!
- 1 whole potato
- A dash of Olive Oil
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Mozarella Cheese (or Cashew Cheese)
- Tomato Salsa and Jalapeno Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Our Healthy Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Cut potato into long strips
- Add a dash of olive oil and a generous sprinkle of Deliciou's Nacho Cheese Seasoning. Mix until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake in oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Add Tomato Salsa, Jalapeno Salsa, Our Nacho Cheese Sauce and Sour Cream.
- Serve immediately when hot!
Create your own Combo Pack from our online store today to get up to 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.