Nacho Cheese Soup
Posted on May 03, 2018
Try this satisfying slow cooker nacho cheese soup recipe to warm you up during a cold night in!
- Chicken Stock
- Sour cream
- Your choice of cheese (we used mozzarella)
- 1 can black beans
- A liberal sprinkling of Deliciou’s Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- In a slow cooker, add your chicken and chicken stock. Add a generous sprinkle of Deliciou’s Nacho Cheese Seasoning. Cover and let it cook for approximately 20 mins.
- When chicken is well cooked, take it out and shred it into small pieces.
- Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker. Add tomatoes, black beans, cheese, and sour cream. Cook for at least 1 hour to allow flavours to mingle.
- Optional: top with coriander and more sour cream if needed. Serve with tortilla chips!
Create your own Combo Pack from our online store today to get up to 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.