Spicy Peanut Chicken
Posted on March 09, 2021
What better way to enjoy our Plant-Based Chicken than to cover it in this insanely delicious peanut curry sauce? This is THE plant-based curry you won’t want to miss.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 can light coconut milk (440ml)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp tamari (soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (brown sugar)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded diced)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 green chilli (deseeded and diced finely)
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 4 cups spinach (dark leafy greens)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Follow the instructions of the Deliciou packet and form into tenders (3-4cm long)
2. Whisk coconut milk, peanut butter, tamari, sugar, lime juice, and ground chilli powder in a bowl until smooth.
3. Sear off the tenders until golden brown
4. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, bell pepper and chilli; sauté until just tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
5. Pour coconut sauce into pan, stir and coat chicken, and vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes. Lower heat and add spinach, 1 cup at a time until all cooked.
6. Plate up your rice and add a generous ladle of this warming, spicy goodness onto the plate - yum!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online.