BBQ Pork Sandwich
Posted on January 21, 2021
Pile on the slaw, this is one classic sandwich you won’t want to miss! We’re getting saucy in here with our Plant-Based Pork! This easy recipe comes out tasty and succulent, and is heavenly with this simple creamy slaw. Pull this recipe out at your next BBQ, it’s sure to satisfy and entertain.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup cabbage, sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8 slices of toasted sourdough bread or 4 burger buns cut in half and toasted
- 1 packet of Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- Oil for frying
- 2 dill pickles, sliced thinly
- ½ cup vegan BBQ sauce
- In a bowl, mix both cabbages, carrot, mayo and lemon juice together to make the coleslaw. Set aside.
- Toast the bread and also leave to the side, until it's time to assemble the sandwiches.
- To cook the pork filling, heat oil in a pan on high heat and add Deliciou Plant-Based Pork. Cook and break up the Pork until light golden brown. Remove from pan and stir through the BBQ sauce.
- Now assemble the sandwiches in the following order; bread, Pork, pickles, slaw and finish with the final slice of bread - enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online today!