BBQ Pork Sandwich
Posted on January 21, 2021
Pile on the slaw, this is one classic sandwich you won’t want to miss! We’re getting saucy in here with our Plant-Based Pork! This easy recipe comes out tasty and succulent, and is heavenly with this simple creamy slaw. Pull this recipe out at your next BBQ, it’s sure to satisfy and entertain.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 200g bag coleslaw mix
- ⅓ cup vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 12 slices of bread/6 burger buns
- Sliced dill pickles
- In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, mayo and lemon juice, then set aside.
- Prepare the Deliciou Plant-Based Pork according to directions, then pan-fry as mince in 3 Tbsp oil until golden brown, breaking up the pieces as you stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the BBQ sauce and stir though.
- Toast the bread/buns. Now assemble the sandwiches in the following order; bread, pork, pickles, slaw and finish with the final slice of bread - enjoy!