Sweet Potato Rosti
Posted on September 03, 2020
Did someone say brunch? Avocado toast’s fancier, more well-rounded cousin – meet our sweet potato rostis! Slightly sweet and 100% delicious, we’ve paired these rostis with a creamy Sriracha mayo with just the right kick to take your brunch to the next level!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil
For the Rosti:
- 200 grams of sweet potatoes, grated
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
For the Avocado Mash:
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
For the Sriracha Mayo:
- 1 Tbsp of vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp of water
- 1 tsp of Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning
- Mix the rosti ingredients in a bowl and form 4-6 patties, depending on the size you prefer.
- In a pan on medium-high heat, heat up some vegetable oil. Fry each patty for approximately 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Whilst your rostis are cooking, mash the avocado in a separate bowl and mix in the lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the Sriracha mayo and set aside.
- Time to plate! Place your avocado mash in a generous dollop on a plate and top with your cooked rosti.Drizzle with Sriracha mayo and serve! Delish.
Grab your Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning online and get free worldwide shipping for all orders over $25.