Taco Baked Eggs
Posted on August 07, 2018
Try this easy, egg-cellent recipe for you and your amigos! Perfect for a cold night in, or even for breakfast!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large red capsicum, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 4-5 eggs
- Feta cheese
- A generous sprinkling of Deliciou’s Taco Seasoning
- Heat a large pan on medium with olive oil. Add diced onions until it begins to soften. Saute until mixture is fragrant. Add diced capsicums, saute for another 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- Add canned tomatoes and canned beans to the pan. Add Deliciou’s Taco Seasoning and cook until it starts to reduce.
- Once reduced and thickened, crack eggs directly over tomato mixture, making sure you spread them evenly over the sauce
- Cover the pan / place it in the a 200 degree celsius oven. Dress will finely chopped cilantro and crumbled feta (minimal)
- Add a generous sprinkle of Deliciou’s Taco Seasoning.
Create your own Combo Pack from our online store today to get up to 50% OFF and FREE Global Shipping.