Posted on January 14, 2022
This Bruschetta recipe stays true to its Italian roots but is packed with flavour! Make this as a light dinner, a starter, or a quick and delicious and snack!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or vegan butter
- Deliciou Everything Seasoning, to sprinkle
Balsamic glaze, to garnish (optional)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp Deliciou Everything Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Butter or drizzle olive oil all over the bread, then sprinkle generously with Deliciou Everything Seasoning. Bake for 10 mins or until crunchy and toasted.
- Mix all the ingredients for the tomato topping and set aside.
- Top the bread with the tomato mix, then drizzle with balsamic glaze if desired. Mangia!
Pro tip: For a fancy garnish, thinly slice a few garlic cloves and pan fry in oil until browned and crispy. Sprinkle on top for restaurant-quality presentation!
Grab your Everything Seasoning online today!