A GAME CHANGER
Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken is a tasty and healthy chicken substitute you can use in any chicken recipe.
HOW IT WORKS
The product comes as a mix of healthy & delicious dehydrated plant proteins where you add water & oil to create a versatile ground which you shape into anything and use in your favourite chicken recipe.
One box makes 400g clean & lean ground.
Step 1: Combine the product with 1 cup water & 1 tbs oil and mix through.
Step 2: Shape into anything such as meatballs, patties, tenders or even nuggets.
Step 3: Fry in the pan, bake in the oven or grill on the bbq. Use in ANY chicken recipe!
Watch the story of how we made a plant-based chicken product that is healthier than real chicken.
HEALTHIER THAN REAL CHICKEN
Compared to real chicken, Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken has more protein, more fiber, no harmful cholesterol and no traces of antibiotics.
And no, we don't put ANY nasties in our products. We use natural GMO free ingredients, no preservatives and we haven't even added any salt.
Did you know that refrigerated plant meat is usually loaded with preservatives and salt to improve shelf life?
Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken comes dry, so we add zero preservatives or salt.
Because we don't use salt, remember to season your recipes, just like you would with real chicken.
Order for $40 or more and enjoy free & fast shipping from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
- FSFry S.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTastes great
Tastes great, easy to use, can keep in cupboard for when ever I need.
- AMAlyce M.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/VegetarianRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat taste
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/VegetarianRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best plant-based chikn shreds ever!
This is our go-to product. It's shelf stable, cost efficient, sustainable and delicious!
By far my favorite way to use it to make chikn salad. I use walnut oil and prep according to instructions. Then after it's cooled we add our favorite ingredients such as plant-based mayo, a dab of dijon mustard, diced celery and spring onions, some celery seed and then serve with crackers and fresh peppers, cucumbers, carrots, celery and apple or pear slices. Yum!
- DPdonna p.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Product!
Very very good!
- BVBrenna Van N.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/Vegetarian, Healthy Eating, Quick & Easy CookingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
We have purchased the 10 pack multiple times and the possibilities with how to use it are endless!