Easy Vegan Queso
Posted on July 14, 2021
There’s nothing quite like hot, oozy queso with some corn chips… so we made a vegan queso that tastes just like the real thing! What makes it even better? It’s ready in 10 mins and is totally plant-based. Winning!
Cook time: 10 mins
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or oat milk
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- ¼ cup pickled jalapenos, drained and finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat, melt the butter, then sprinkle in the flour. Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Straight away start to add the milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly until the milk is absorbed before adding more. Continue this process until all the milk is used up and the sauce reaches a thick but pourable consistency.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in the Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- Serve in a bowl or small skillet with chopped jalapenos on top and corn chips or veggie sticks to dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning online and get shipping for all orders over $40.