Bacon & Jalapeno Pinwheels
Posted on July 13, 2021
These vegan cheesy bacon & jalapeno pinwheels are the answer to all of your prayers… they’re so quick and easy to make, and they taste like heaven - with a spicy kick! Serve them at any event or make them as a snack - but be quick because they won’t last long!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 sheets puff pastry (vegan)
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning or ½ cup shredded vegan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F. Let puff pastry defrost until pliable.
- Leaving the pastry attached to the plastic separating sheet, spread the entire pastry sheet with butter. Sprinkle generously all over with Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning, Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning (or vegan cheese) and chopped jalapenos, then roll loosely into a log.
- Slice the logs into pinwheels, about 2cm thick, then arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden and puffed up. Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning and enjoy!