Loaded Chipotle Chili Fries
Posted on January 14, 2022
It’s game time with these loaded sweet potato fries! Just whip up the vegan Chipotle Chili while the fries bake, then load ‘em up! They’re the perfect dish for sharing...or not!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 600g bag frozen sweet potato fries
- 1 packet Deliciou Chipotle Chili
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans
- Salt to taste
- Vegan cheese
- Vegan cream cheese
- Fresh salsa/pico de gallo
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven and cook sweet potato fries according to package directions.
- While waiting for the fries, prepare the Deliciou Chipotle Chili according to the instructions, then season with salt to your liking.
- When the fries are crispy, arrange on a heat proof dish or tray and spoon on the Chipotle Chili. Top with cheese if using and bake for a further 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and add your favourite toppings. Dig in while it’s hot!