Chicken Taco Salad
Posted on February 16, 2020
This protein packed plant based recipe is sure to put a smile on your dial! It makes a nutritious and delicious fresh summer meal.
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- ½ Onion, diced Onion
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can sweet corn kernels
- Choice of salad greens (we used a spring lettuce mix)
- A good sprinkle of Deliciou Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- Mix together 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken with 1 cup water (240ml) and 1 tbsp of canola oil (optional). This will create a ground mince.
- In a large frying pan, add some oil. Add mince and cook till golden brown. Make sure to separate with a wooden spoon while cooking. For chunky pieces, don't stir the mince too frequently as it will separate into small pieces instead.
- Add a nice bed of salad greens to each bowl.
- Top with all ingredients.
- In a mason jar, mix dressing ingredients. Shake well until emulsified.
- Add dressing to your taco salad, and enjoy while fresh!
Enjoy free worldwide shipping on all orders over $25.