Chicken Taco Salad
Posted on February 16, 2020
This protein packed plant based recipe is sure to put a smile on your dial! It makes a nutritious and delicious fresh summer meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 30g sachet taco seasoning
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 125g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 4 cups mixed leaf salad
- Coriander, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to garnish
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- For the dressing, mix together the vegan mayonnaise, lime juice and 1 tsp of the taco seasoning from the sachet.
- Prepare chicken as mince according to package directions. Pan fry in 2 Tbsp oil over medium heat and cook for 6-8 mins or till golden brown. Stir occasionally, breaking up the pieces to create small chunks. Sprinkle over remaining taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add a bed of salad greens to each bowl, then top with sections of onion, avocado, tomatoes, black beans, corn and chicken. Drizzle over the dressing then garnish with coriander and lime wedges. Dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get shipping for all orders over $40.