Roasted Veggie Salad
Posted on July 06, 2021
This healthy, hearty and delicious salad is super easy to make! It’s filling enough to enjoy on it’s own, or serve as a side to any meal to boost your veggie intake without compromising on flavour!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- ½ head of cauliflower, in small florets
- 1 large sweet potato, in 1 cm cubes
- 420g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Deliciou Everything Seasoning
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Deliciou Everything Seasoning
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- On a baking tray, arrange the cauliflower, sweet potato and chickpeas evenly (you may need two trays), then toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 10 mins, then flip vegetables before putting them back in for a further 5-10 mins - or until soft to cut through.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients and add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tsp Deliciou Everything Seasoning and toss again.
- In a large bowl, make layers of spinach topped with roasted vegetables. Continue layering like this until all the ingredients are used up. Give the dressing another mix, then drizzle all over the salad. Toss, then enjoy...guilt-free!
Grab your Deliciou Everything Seasoning online and get shipping for all orders over $40.