Chicken Salad Sandwich
Posted on March 20, 2020
Looking for a delicious plant-based take on a chicken salad sandwich? Our Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken is the perfect substitute for this lunchtime favourite!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 - 10 minutes
Makes 6 - 8 sandwiches
- 1 box of Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 12 - 16 slices of sandwich bread
- 5 Tbsp of vegan mayo
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- The juice of half a lime
- 1 Tbsp of Deliciou Cheesy Bacon seasoning
- ½ head of Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of water + 1 Tbs of oil. Keep the mixture as a mince.
- Cook the minced chicken in a hot pan with some oil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl add the celery, onions, cooked chicken and the rest of the ingredients, apart from the bread and lettuce.
- Mix well until combined and season to taste.
- To prepare your sandwiches, toast 2 pieces of bread. Place 2 Tbsp of the mixture on one slice of bread, top with iceberg lettuce and complete with a second slice. Enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken online today!