Pork Miso Ramen
Posted on December 08, 2020
Make your favourite ramen in less than 30 minutes to satisfy that craving! With tasty nuggets of plant-based pork, this ramen is bursting with umami flavours and yummy toppings. Perfect for a cold night or whenever you need a comforting meal!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- 20ml soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 300 grams ramen noodles
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 Tbsp miso paste
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tsp pickled ginger
- 1 sheet of seaweed, cut into quarters
- 2 litres water
- In a large pot combine the miso paste, garlic and water. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the pork by mixing the contents of the packet in a bowl with 220ml of water, soy sauce and 1 tbsp oil. Mould into bite sized pieces and fry in the remaining oil over a medium heat until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add the noodles to the broth and cook until tender.
- Once the noodles are cooked, divide between 4 bowls and pour the miso broth over the noodles. Top with Deliciou Plant Based Pork, spring onions, pickled ginger and seaweed.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online today!