Posted on January 14, 2022
Craving that hearty, rich flavour of a lasagne but want to eat healthy? This vegan zucchini rollatini is full of veggie goodness and tastes SO GOOD. Get the whole family involved in rolling up the zucchini and have it done in no time…
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 4 large zucchinis
- 1 packet Deliciou Bolognese Sauce
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Make the Deliciou Bolognese Sauce according to package directions, and bring to a gentle simmer for about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the zucchinis into long ribbons about 1-2 mm thick using a peeler.
- Carefully spoon enough bolognese sauce to cover the bottom into a rectangular baking dish. Spread each zucchini ribbon with some vegan cream cheese, then roll and place in the baking dish. Repeat until all the zucchini slices are used up.
- Spoon some the remaining bolognese sauce over the zucchini rolls, making sure it gets in between the cracks. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 mins.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with Deliciou Vegan Cheese Seasoning (optional).
Grab your Deliciou Bolognese Sauce online and get shipping for all orders over $40.